Whether you’re a seasoned user or just getting started, our documentation offers a wealth of information to guide you through the intricacies of the order process. From placing an order to tracking its status, from understanding payment methods to exploring how to source products – our documentation covers it all.
- Our commitment to providing you with the best experience is unwavering. As we strive for continuous improvement, please note that certain elements of our system may evolve over time. This is because we’re dedicated to refining and enhancing your journey, ensuring it’s as smooth as possible.
The value of order tracking
In the dynamic realm of e-commerce, the ability to keep a watchful eye on your shipments from a unified vantage point is a game-changer. Order tracking is your compass in this journey, allowing you to effortlessly monitor each order’s progress, spot potential errors, and gauge shipping times. With all your shipments neatly organized within a single interface, you gain unmatched visibility into your fulfillment operations. This centralized approach simplifies error detection, fosters proactive management, and empowers you with the insights needed to consistently deliver exceptional customer experiences. In the fast-paced world of online retail, order tracking is your strategic ally for efficient, informed, and customer-centric operations.
Order tracking statusses
On the left-hand side of the tracking interface, you’ll encounter the order number, corresponding seamlessly to the order number within Shopify. Immediately adjacent to it, the status column provides a real-time snapshot of your orders’ exact statuses.
- Processing: This status indicates that your order is within the processing phase. During this stage, our warehouse initiates the order from the inventory, but the official shipment is yet to take place. The processing period typically spans 2-4 days. As the order progresses, it seamlessly advances to the “Shipped” status. It’s important to bear in mind that tracking updates could experience minor delays. While an order might have been dispatched, the status could still exhibit “Processing.” The typical maximum delay in tracking updates is around 24 hours. A common update at this stage is “Shipment information received,” signaling the logging of shipping details and subsequent processing.
- Shipped: The “Shipped” status implies that your order has experienced an update beyond the “Shipment information received” stage. At this point, the order has left our warehouse and is actively in transit.
- Attention/Warning: This status denotes special circumstances concerning your order. For example, the order could be en route for delivery or destined for a pickup point. Vigilance is recommended when this status is active, as it may necessitate customer action or communication for a smooth delivery experience.
- Delivered: The “Delivered” status confirms the successful receipt of your order by the customer.
Detailed tracking insights
The “Latest Update” column showcases the most recent tracking update. Clicking on this column expands the order details, providing further information. The “Date of Latest Update” is also visible, offering insight into the timing of the most recent development.
Next, the “Time in Transit” column displays the duration for which the order has been in transit, providing a quick indication of the shipping timeline.
Finally, on the right side, you’ll find “Last Mile Tracking” and “Local Courier” details. When shipments reach their destination country, the “Last Mile Tracking” code becomes active. This enables you to leverage the tracking page of the local courier, granting access to more granular tracking information. Additionally, this resource can enhance customer service by offering detailed tracking insights.